There are many reasons why you get the 'Canon printer not printing' problem message. The most common reasons your Canon printer won't print are as follows:
- The print jobs at the printer have been stuck in the queue.
- Printing is halted because of paper jams.
- Driver problems or a lack of a wireless connection prevent the printer from printing.
- The electricity to the printer is unstable.
- The Mobile printing app and Canon printer don't work together properly.
- Firmware updates are required for the printer, as well as for the firewall.
- Drivers for Canon printers aren't often updated.