You may want to download several of those videos on your computer so that you can watch them offline once you want. If you download and save them in your hard disk, you don't have to stream them again and It saves your Internet connection's bandwidth. In addition, it enhances your viewing experience as you don't need to wait as the video is streaming.
To download streaming video, please ensure that you've a quick Internet connection. You certainly can do this on a slow connection too but it'll simply take more time.
Here is how to download streaming video on computer:-
- First of all, you'll need a software which supports downloading of streaming videos from Internet.
- Then visit the web site and locate the clip you wish to download.
- Copy the video link from your browser's address bar and paste it in the software and click "Add To Download" video.
- The application begins downloading the video and you can download several videos from different websites tiktok no watermark simultaneously. When you are downloading the video, you will see the progress of download, just how much time has elapsed and just how much time is remaining.
I'll suggest you to find these features in a streaming video downloader software:
- The application should support recording videos from all streaming sites.
- It will keep a history of downloads in a organized way to ensure that you will see the download history. You should be in a position to delete the download history If you want.
- The application should allow downloading multiple videos. You might not want to utilize a software which downloads one video at a time.
- The application should support converting of video format just in case you want. Like, you download a movie in flash format and want to convert it into MP4 format then the software should support this feature.
- There should be no skips in the downloaded videos.
- You should be in a position to download different videos from different sites in multiple threads without any limitation.